At PexMall, we respect our customers. We understand your concerns about privacy, so we have put in place policies intended to ensure that your personal information is handled safely and responsibly. To try to avoid unauthorized access, preserve data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have instituted appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online.
These procedures include the following:
- • Building information protection right into our technology;
- • Utilizing standards recognized in the security industry as best practices;
- • Using strong encryption methods like Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to avoid information from being read during transmission between our systems and your browser;
- • Applying strong layered authentication methods to control access to customer information;
- • Asking you to create a unique user name and password when you register for online account access;
- • Using multiple firewalls and other network security devices;
All information submitted, including your name, address, phone numbers and email address, is encrypted while transmitted. All account center web pages are on our domain, which is an Entrust secured site. PexMall will only collect, store, and use your personal information for defined purposes, such as to supply access to our resources and to provide customer service and support.